[Swansea Hackspace] Crimping tool for pi/arduino

Aled punkaled at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 2 14:44:50 GMT 2018

 Thanks, that's interesting as they look like the exact same crimpers i have, mine came with the red blue yellow die for the insulated connectors used in cars/bikes and works great for them.The die i ordered for the 2.54mm pins was a hs type from aliexpress and fits the crimper but i must have picked the wrong die as it doesn't crimp tight enough, do you know which one works for the generic 2.54mm pins/plugs? And is that the one you got from cpc? (I'd can't afford to wait the 2 months delivery from China)
Cheers,Aled.