[Swansea Hackspace] Crimping tool for pi/arduino

Tim Clark eclipse at sucs.org
Fri Nov 2 14:01:06 GMT 2018

I have a similar set of ratchet crimpers, when I was looking in to it I
discovered that the price of crimpers seems to depend a lot on which die
comes with it. I bought a set of crimpers with the wrong die from
Farnell and the die I wanted separately from I think CPC for less money
than the crimpers with the correct die from either place.

These are my crimpers:
https://uk.farnell.com/duratool/ht-336g/crimp-tool-ratchet-f-bnc-tnc-n/dp/2143110

They are compatible with what aliexpress calls HS crimpers when shopping
for additional dies.

Tim