[Swansea Hackspace] Selling my 3d printers

Graham Owens grahamowensuk at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 8 11:01:32 GMT 2019

Hey All

Im thinking of moving out of the area, so I am selling my 3d printers and
other maker parts as if I get the new place I wont have the space.  I have
2 A8 style 3d printers that are up for grabs.  They are assembled but not
configured.  I have used one of them for a couple of test parts, the other
has never been used.

Im looking for £50 each for the printers.

I also have:
3 rolls of black PLA, sealed 1kg
1 roll of dark gray abs, 1kg sealed
1 roll of salmon pla, sealed 1kg
1 roll of salmon pla, opened, just under  1kg
£7 each for the rolls of sealed filament, £5 for the open roll.

I wanted to give you guys first dibs before they go on ebay or gumtree

Or if someone wants to make me an offer for the lot?

I also have a vaccum pump and chamber for degassing resin (never used), a
clear casting kit (resins and hardener), a slicone mould kit for making
moulds (to use with the casting resin), offers?

XBox 360 Kinnect unit with power supply and connections for PC, with the
microsoft robotics software (or open source alternative) you can develop
robs with computer vision, including mapping due to the kinnect distance
monitoring and and turning to react to input due to the directional
microphone array.  £15

A peli style equipment hard case approx 400mm x 300mm x 200mm good
condition, hardly used.  Can get exact inside and outside measurements if
anyone shows interest £15

A couple of raspberry pi 2B's £5 each.

If you need any electrical components, let me know - i have millions.
Caps, resistors, leds, logic chips, PIC micros, obscure 7 seg, dot matrix,
linear array leds,relays etc - i might have what you need.

I will probably make another donation of components for the hackspace too
for making up some more takeaway boxes.

Also have some function generators, power supplies, solder stations, that
kind of stuff.  let me know what you need and i can see if I have what you
need.

Cheers Guys

Graham

Graham