[Swansea Hackspace] [Announce] Group Projects Funding

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Wed Feb 6 18:57:17 GMT 2019

Group Project Funding
=====================

We would like to encourage members of Swansea Hackspace to come up with
and participate in group projects, as these help to foster a sense of
community and collaboration, as well as serving as great promotional
and demonstration pieces.

In order to facilitate this, and because we understand that not
everyone has deep pockets, we are launching a scheme where you can
apply to us to get your project idea funded.

In short, if you write a short proposal for an idea that you and some
friends plan to work on, and if the idea is approved by the directors,
then you can get all of your expenses paid back once you complete the
project.

You can find more detailed instructions on our website under the Group
Projects section

https://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Projects/Funding