[Swansea Hackspace] Hack the Space - 11th May (New date)

Tom Lake tom at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Thu May 2 20:04:22 BST 2019

Thank you to everyone that attended last night's AGM. Expect several
follow up emails and reminders over the next week or so as I work my way
through the minutes.

First of these is this email to let everyone know that the quarterly
Hack the Space session originally scheduled for this Saturday has been
moved to Saturday May 11th instead.

More details at https://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Meetings/HTS2019Q2
If anyone has any tasks that they think need to be added, feel free to
edit the page and put them at the end of the list!

- Tom