[Swansea Hackspace] SWARM Bespoke mask design challenge

Paul Harwood paul.harwood at techhub.com
Fri Apr 10 07:01:53 BST 2020

Hey Ilja, Swansea Hackspace,

Could you help with a product design challenge?

We are thinking of producing these to order. We are looking at what material could be 3D printed to make a good air seal. Or coming up with a better design. Or just a brief for the design.

We have a mask material manufacturing plant in port talbot with enough material for millions of FFP2/FFP3, but no production line and we also have lots of industrial sewing machines.

I’m on 07825254325

Cheers

— Paul

https://www.bellus3d.com/solutions/facemask.html

Sent from my iPhone
--
Do you have a location-based app? Then you are eligible to be part of our
partnership with Ordnance Survey <http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/>!

Want
to get your product ready for commercial deals? Want to get new customers?
Want to be based at TechHub <http://www.techhub.com/>?

Then fill in this
simple form
<http://www.ordnancesurvey.co.uk/docs/entry-forms/os-developer-challenge-2014-entry-form.pdf>
to apply to be part of the programme, good luck!