[Swansea Hackspace] Inductions in the Hackspace

Andy Rush Andymrush at live.co.uk
Mon Jan 13 18:00:22 GMT 2020

Hello, all

A quick heads up, we'll be having some inductions next week:

-Monday 20th, during the open evening, Liz will be giving a brief induction on how to use the sewing machines.
-Saturday 25th, from 12pm onwards, I'll be running the first of a new set of Monthly Mini-Induction Days. Every last Saturday of the month, I intend to run a mini induction day, covering two tools in our catalogue. This month, we'll be covering the Bandsaw and the Laser Cutter. This event will be members only, and £5 on the door

Cheers

Andy