[Swansea Hackspace] Medical Mask Printing

Paul Harwood paul at harwood-leon.com
Tue Mar 24 14:28:20 GMT 2020

To be clear:

SWARM is an industry response to the COVID19 challenge and is not affiliated with Hackspace, requested by Welsh Government and affiliated with Industry Wales.

The WhatsApp link I sent is for the SWARM group.

SWARM is working with Senior people from NHS, Swansea University and from Industry. We have around 50-60 people in the group including senior clinicians, procurement, senior university staff from both universities.

The points raised here are all valid. We will hopefully be able to provide a coherent call for items to be made that can get into the hospital supply chain safely.

The most important point to note is - we need to be helpful.

Do the things that are helpful and have been requested by the professionals or you might do more harm than good. You have amazing skills and they probably will be called on. We are working flat out to provide useful information to you as to what can help.

Thanks

— Paul