[Swansea Hackspace] The Great Escape - Appeal for help

Alice Mitchell alice at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Sun Sep 6 15:17:17 BST 2020

Hi Folks,
As I am sure you are all aware now we have been given only a few weeks
by our landlords agents to vacate our current space.

Well searching for an alternative is not proving to be easy, there is
very little on the market now and we have talked to a few of the local
commercial property agents, and so far there has only been one maybe
useful space.

So we need your help !

Please can everyone keep their eyes and ears open for any kind of space
for rent, be it an empty garage or lockup, or a industrial or office
space somewhere in the city.  Pretty much anywhere with a roof and
electricity, or even just space to temporarily store everything.

If you know of any such places, and more importantly you know who to
talk to about it, because we have all seen the hundreds of vacant
properties around the city with no contact info, then please let us
know ASAP.

In the mean time will everyone please where possible arrange to come to
the space and grab anything that is yours that you can take away,
because worst comes to the worst the less stuff we need to put in
storage the better.

Time is running short and we are going to have to start dismantling and
boxing things up very soon, if you can help with any of these tasks or
have info to offer please join us on Discord or drop us an email to
directors at ...

Find us on Discord here: https://discord.gg/rSyTWUA

-Alice