[Swansea Hackspace] Call for skills

Alice Mitchell alice at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Thu Sep 10 11:52:45 BST 2020

Hi there,
It is looking less and less likely that we will find a neat ready to
move into office like our current one any time soon thats affordable,
and more likely that we might end up somewhere that needs a bit of care and attention, and thinking ahead incase we do get offered such a place it would be great to know what skills we can call upon from our members to help keep the costs down.

So if you have experience in any of the following areas, or know of
anyone who can help out for mates rates please do let us know asap,
either to directors@ or replying to the list.

Skills we suspect are useful:-
* Plastering
* Painting (walls etc)
* Mains wiring (sockets and lights)
* Simple Carpentry (door locks, shelving, partitions, etc)
* Fire alarm systems
* Carpet or Vinyl floor laying

Having an idea of what we could or could not manage will help us in
these more "lateral thinking" solutions

Thanks
-Alice