[Swansea Hackspace] Minutes of Introductory Meeting 2013-04-02

ceri clatworthy ceri.clatworthy at gmail.com
Thu Apr 4 18:08:43 BST 2013

In regards to the 3D printer, if you use PLA, then there is a much lower
melting temperature, and no real need for a hot plate.
And it also changes from liquid to solid much faster.so much less risk if
the molten plastic burn, (like sugar, )
Also there's no issue with fumes, !

Hopefully in the next couple of months my 3D printer will be up and
running, and self replicating :-)

Cheers
Ceri