[Swansea Hackspace] Locating a home for Hackspace

roger roger at brecon.co.uk
Mon Nov 25 09:43:25 GMT 2013

Hi there
I was having a think about the housing issue for hackspace and I
contacted scvs.org.uk swansea council for voluntry services.
They have a news letter that goes out once a month. They are about to
send one out at the end of the month.
If you email gail hanlen  with a list of requirements. Size of room,
requirement, electric points etc they could then include it in their
newsletter to all voluntry groups in swansea to see if they had
something that was suitable.
I have gail hanlens email address if you want to follow it up.
Roger