[Swansea Hackspace] One day our space will be as wild as this

Emyr Morris em at preseli.com
Fri Nov 21 14:22:29 GMT 2014

I parked on the strand several times now, but I have heard that now and
again the traffic wardens head down and ticket all the cars down there - It
is a 'zone' signposted as you enter the strand - it is a dedicated 'no
is the later sign succeeds that one.

Park Tawe have been relaxed in recent years but I wouldn't want to chance
more than a couple hours. I struggle to park there if I have my laptop -
with my back I can not walk that far carrying any weight

Mob: 07836 267426