[Swansea Hackspace] Tutorial suggestions and requests

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Sun Apr 19 08:33:27 BST 2015

http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Meetings/Suggestions

New page on the wiki

This is a page for people to list ideas they have for workshops and
tutorials that they can offer, or that they would like to see.

I have seeded it with a few ideas for workshops that i haven't offered
before.

You do not need to be an 'expert' in a subject to run a session on it,
some of the best have been 'lets explore this interesting thing
together' sessions, the subject can be anything you think others might
find interesting.

So if you have an idea for something thats not on the list, login, edit
the page and add it.

If it's there already login and hit the 'like' button so that we know
people want to see it.