[Swansea Hackspace] Tutorial suggestions and requests

Gerrit Niezen gerrit.niezen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 11:23:42 BST 2015

Hi all,

I’ve added some suggestions for DIYBio workshops on the list. If you’d be interested in having a biolab at the Swansea Hackspace, similar to how London Hackspace has London Biohackspace (http://biohackspace.org/ <http://biohackspace.org/>), please let me know!

I’ve built some lab equipment during the past 10 weeks, taking part in the first BioHack Academy (http://waag.org/nl/project/biohack-academy-biofactory <http://waag.org/nl/project/biohack-academy-biofactory>), that I’d happily donate to the hackspace, including:
- sterile hood
- webcam microscope
- photospectrometer
- magnetic stirrer