[Swansea Hackspace] Teaching Children to Code

Richard Morgan richard.morgan at avocation.co.uk
Sun Jul 26 12:28:36 BST 2015

Thanks Sharon,
Very good point and a great idea, so much so that I've now gone to
https://code.org/learn and found their 'unplugged' pages.

It's the 'educating' I'm after for Max to understand the principles that
underpin coding skills as a foundation. I learned by jumping in and
tinkering with existing code off the web, and as such I know 'a bit' but
can't class myself as a coder. For Max's age these days I see coding as a
key skill to have under your belt because it opens up so many possibilities.

Appreciate you taking the time to respond. I think our weekends are going
to be busy :-)

Thanks for all the comments everyone.

Kind regards,

Richard