[Swansea Hackspace] Ideas for more maker kit

Tim eclipse at sucs.org
Sat May 16 10:49:24 BST 2015

The turnout to these was rather disappointing and I fully understand why
the desision was made not to continue. However we do now have a page
(http://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Meetings/Suggestions) for people to
suggest workshops they would like to attend and/or run so we can gauge
interest in an attempt to prevent this kind of disappointment. If you
would like some sewing (or anything else) workshops please request or
like things there so we know people want and we can then make them happen.
The laser cutter is only in that space temporally while we work on it to
make it safe and ready for use, it will move to a more permanent home
after that.

Tim