[Swansea Hackspace] Ideas for more maker kit

Graham Owens grahamowensuk at googlemail.com
Mon May 18 14:32:35 BST 2015

Hi Sharon

Im gutted to hear that and wish that I could have made it along to a couple
of them, It has been absolutely hectic for me over the past few months -
the only time I have made it into swansea since the agm has been at random
o'clock and no-one has been around. In other news, have tried a few of the
box pleats, and think I have the hang of it now.  Will drop your book in
either with yourself or Justin depending on who is around - Thanks :)