[Swansea Hackspace] Reply from robot wars

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 16 09:42:20 GMT 2016

I've been sent the rule and the application form

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.

Hi Dave,

Thanks for getting in touch!

I’ve attached an Application Form and a copy of the Rules and Requirements for this series. If you could fill out the Application Form, and send it back ASAP, that would be fantastic, thanks.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Andrew Lindsay

Robot Wars

Mentorn

4th Floor, No 1 Smiths Square, 77 - 85 Fulham Palace Road. London W6 8JA

 - Direct

020 7258 6800 - Switchboard

020 7258 6888 - Fax

 - Mobile

<../../../../../administrator.MSV/AppData/Local/Temp/1/907e39c5-6569-43f5-8b78-f9b180e0140c/>

[http://www.elsinore.tv/logos/mentornlogo.png]<http://www.mentorn.tv/>

[http://www.elsinore.tv/logos/MentornTwitter.png]<http://twitter.com/MentornMedia>

Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the Tinopolis group of companies unless specifically stated. This email and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual, individuals or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, do not copy or disclose its contents. Please notify us immediately and delete the e-mail from your computer. Quotations and commercial commitments are all subject to contract.