[Swansea Hackspace] Arduino takeout availability & price

David Davies-Day djdavies83 at hotmail.com
Sat Aug 12 10:09:36 BST 2017

Thanks Tom, I'm on the 12:00 train to Cardiff (for the car on to Manchester) I'll check in to pick up a takeout to go with an Arduino I have.

Has anyone been in this week to know if that one is there or not?

No animals were harmed in the making of this email. However, several thousand electrons were severely inconvenienced.