[Swansea Hackspace] Flip dot display group project...

Andrew Price andy at andrewprice.me.uk
Thu Feb 15 09:23:18 GMT 2018

On 14/02/18 01:36, Nathan Hackett wrote:
> If anyone is interested in the new group project, I've put a page on the
> website-
> https://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Main/Projects

> If you want to see them in action check out the instagram. ;-)

I've added the Instagram post to the wiki page :)

Are there going to be scheduled meetups for this project at the space?
It looks pretty fun. People were playing with the displays last night
but since it was a crafternoon evening, I was too busy trying to keep
count of my stitches while voltage and resistance values were being
discussed across the table (ahem... ;) ) to take an active interest.

Andy