[Swansea Hackspace] Flip dot display group project...

Nathan Hackett nhackett1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 15 16:12:37 GMT 2018

Andy it might be cool to have alternate Wednesdays be "do actual work on
your projects" evenings, and start off with the flip-dots. Much as I enjoy
Mondays no-one gets much done usually! Or another day that suits people?
Justin you're of course right that the esp8266 will probably run the panels
fine, but for the sake of £4 more it might be worth the upgrade, just to
give ourselves some headroom to be a bit sloppy with our code. :-) I'd like
to be able to serve basic game controllers to phones as webpages and have
multiplayer pong/tetris/tron etc.
Or accept a video feed for live playback.