[Swansea Hackspace] Flip dot display group project...

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Fri Feb 16 11:17:06 GMT 2018

On Fri, 2018-02-16 at 10:31 +0000, Peter Barnes wrote:
> Nathan,
>
> I'm in favour with the alternate Wednesday "project night" idea.

I am staking claim to 3rd wednesdays of the month for a regular
microcontrollers night, first will be in march. More details when i
figure out exactly what i'm going to do, but the concept so far is to
have a 'bring your projects to work on, plus a mini-tutorial'

> We could start next Wednesday by programming the MCU board with the
> RS-485 chip I ordered this week
I have a pile of MAX-485 chips, i used to play with that stuff a lot
before it became easier to just use wifi :)