[Swansea Hackspace] Flip dot display group project...

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Fri Feb 16 12:41:08 GMT 2018

On Fri, 2018-02-16 at 11:17 +0000, Justin Mitchell wrote:
> On Fri, 2018-02-16 at 10:31 +0000, Peter Barnes wrote:
> > Nathan,
> >
> > I'm in favour with the alternate Wednesday "project night" idea.
>
> I am staking claim to 3rd wednesdays of the month for a regular
> microcontrollers night, first will be in march. More details when i
> figure out exactly what i'm going to do, but the concept so far is to
> have a 'bring your projects to work on, plus a mini-tutorial'

To clarify this:

The flip-dot project would be a great one to work on at my proposed
microcontrollers night

We also need to reserve a regular evening for doing induction courses,
hopefully we can come to an agreement on that soon

A more regular night when we are officially open and there will be
people there, but that otherwise has no fixed topic, is a great idea.

there has also been suggestion for quite a while that we should try to
do some more stuff at a weekend as some people just cant make it to
monday or other week nights.