[Swansea Hackspace] Proposal for new 3D Printer

Justin Mitchell justin at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Sat Mar 3 16:18:23 GMT 2018

At the AGM it was reported that we have increasing amounts of problems
with the 3D printers that we already have, they are increasingly
showing signs of age and wear, and are frequently in a state of
disrepair.

It was suggested that we should invest in a new higher quality printer,
one which will be reliable and require minimal maintenance, something
which we can more suitably call a tool rather than it being someones
project or work in progress, one which we can point to as the one that
'just works'

So, any suggestions ?