[Swansea Hackspace] [ANNOUNCE] AGM 2019 - 7pm, May 1st

Andrew Price andy at andrewprice.me.uk
Thu Apr 25 10:18:55 BST 2019

On 25/04/2019 00:08, Thomas Lake wrote:
> Further to the AGM announcement below, the agenda for the meeting is now
> available on the website at
> https://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Meetings/AGM2019

It's good to see a code of conduct on the agenda - thanks to everyone
who has been working on it. Could I suggest a cosmetic change outside of
the AGM: that the "If you break these rules..." item be taken out of the
bulleted list and made its own paragraph following it.

A suggestion I should probably leave to the AGM is that it is written
without "we" or "you" in it and more passively. E.g. "These rules have
been set..." instead of "We've set these ground rules...". It seems a
little too aggressive in tone at the moment.

Cheers,
Andy