Founding director of Swansea Hackspace
By day a Linux Programmer, primarily backend and server work in C.
For fun, microcontroller-centric electronics, chain maille and jewellery construction.
- Reverse engineering and building new RFID Door Access systems
- Cyber-Punk Goggles - Made two versions of these now, latest used neopixel rings to get full colour
- A MAME arcade machine - Need help with the woodworking, would love then to run classic arcade games on it
- Interactive table (projector and webcam pointing at table surface)
- Ticker tape machine - To print twitter feeds, network status, etc
- Sound-to-light jacket - Use a small arduino, microphone and FFT libraries to drive Neopixels and EL Wire decorated jacket