[Swansea Hackspace] Reminder: AGM 2019 - 7pm, May 1st

Thomas Lake tom at swansea.hackspace.org.uk
Mon Apr 15 18:34:51 BST 2019

A reminder of deadlines for the upcoming AGM:

Nominations for directors are due no later than 23:59 on the 17th April
(this Wednesday).
Anyone interested needs to download the form from the AGM page on the
website (link below) and hand it to an existing director before the
deadline.

Agenda items are due in by 23:59 on the 24th April.
Anyone that has anything specific that they would like to see discussed
should email directors at swansea.hackspace.org.uk with the details.

As mentioned previously, it is important that we have enough members
attending the AGM.
If you aren't able to make the meeting in person, please consider
nominating a proxy to vote on your behalf. Details are on the website as
well as in the email quoted below.

The AGM page on the website can be found at
https://swansea.hackspace.org.uk/Meetings/AGM2019

Any questions, feel free to let me know!

- Tom