Foison C24 Vinyl Cutter
- Max Media width: 720mm (A1+)
- Max Media length: any, roller based
- Max Cutting width: 610mm
- Max Cutting speed: 600 mm/s
- Max media thickness: 20g - 300g
- Mechanical precision: 0.025 mm
- Repeatable position: < ±0.1mm
The machine is now set up with its own dedicated computer, use that for sending your cutting jobs.
More detailed instructions to follow soon.
Read the Fine Manual
In inkscape, select the object you want to plot, making sure it has been
converted to paths
- From the menu, Extensions > Cutter/Plotter > Inkcut
- Make sure you have ttyUSBx selected in the device properties
- Set the baud rate to match the cutter
- Jam a pen into the blade holder!
- Use the arrow buttons on the machine to move the head to your home position, then zero with the target button.
- Switch to online mode (big green button)
- 'Click Plot Paths' in Inkcut