List here items that the hackspace should purchase for general use.
Example: small hand tools, components, raw materials, and other supplies.
Please list the item, required quantity, price, and preferable a link to a supplier.
If at all possible try to use one of these suppliers, as they provide good prices, or are easy to deal with.
- CPC - Subset of Farnell, with lower free delivery thresholds
- Ali Express - For Chinese imports they are preferable to ebay
- Ebay - for small quantity UK items, usually free delivery
Items Wanted / Suggested
Digital Multimeter, £10.50 each, 2 or more. CPC
Box of PP3 batteries for multimeters etc. £13.75 for 10 CPC
- Centre punch
Barrel Jacks (5.5mm OD, 2.1mm ID is Arduino size)
- Machinist Vice - 3"
Label Machine. eg. a Brother P-Touch handheld
- IPA (Isopropyl Alcohol, not Beer ;)
- Single cell LiPo Batteries of various sizes. e.g Turnigy NanoTech
Lithium battery protection circuits e.g. Aliexpress
Lithium battery charge & protect board e.g. Aliexpress
Buck-and-Boost convertor. power 3v3 device from LiPo (4.2 - 3.0v) Aliexpress
- Replacement/Spare Laser Cutter tube - ebay £83 inc delivery from EU (no duty)
- Replacement Laser Cutter Driver Board - $100 Cohesion3D Mini - drop in replacement
- A beam or tape compass (or something similar for drawing accurate circles of arbitrary size).